What does our end of tenancy cleaning service include?
We cover all the areas in the property – Kitchen, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Living Room, Hallway, Landings and Stairs.
We clean everything top to bottom in the kitchen, focusing primarily on the grease and baked-on grime in the oven and on the extractor fan.
We clean inside all the drawers and cupboards, clean all the utensils and appliances, then mop the floors and wipe down all the sides.
The Bathroom is the most used room in the property. We will disinfect everything, using the right materials. We use only the best chemicals on the market and deal with lime scale and water residue, leaving taps and fittings shining.
Living Room Cleaning
Our services here include, vacuuming all soft furnishing, polish any hard furniture, clean the windows or if required steam clean the carpet and upholstery or polish any hard floors that you may have.
We will wipe the walls free of cobwebs and dust, clean the windows, the wardrobes, bedside cabinets, vacuum the carpet and curtains. We can clean carpets too.
Hallway, stairs & landing cleaning
These areas are always in use, high traffic, lots of wear and tear. We vacuum or mop these areas thoroughly and wipe down the walls, sockets, switches.
If you book any additional carpet, upholstery or other service we will give you extra 10% off. So don’t hesitate to book our services and our end of tenancy cleaners will do the magic for you! We will provide all of the required equipment and detergents to achieve the best results possible in our end of tenancy cleaning.
End of Tenancy Details Click arrow for information
All interior rooms
Dust, clean and or polish all door frames skirting boards, picture rails, light fittings, wardrobes and cupboards
Electrical sockets hanging rails, mirrors and frames, audio visual equipment
Free-standing furniture doors, handles and locks light switches curtains and blinds
Carpets, rugs vacuumed
Mattresses vacuumed rugs vacuumed
Armchairs and sofas cushions vacuumed
Window glass internal cleaned Window frame internal cleaned
Flooring vacuumed and mopped
Walls and ceiling cobwebs removed and dusted
- As per all interior rooms polish cupboards, handles and doors
- Polish wall tiles buff worktops under sink area
- Interior, exterior and empty bins
- Areas between appliances and cupboards
- Remove lime scale from sink and taps
- Polish all chrome and metal plate surface Toasters
- Remove glass door if possible
- Remove and degrease all cooker fittings
- Interior de-grease
- Fridges & Freezers
- Handle and exterior door rubber seal internal base and walls and remove food and shelves compartments
- Freezer must be defrosted and emptied beforehand
- Glass door rubber seal outside and inside and washed exterior and wash the soap dispenser Clean inside drum
- Extractor Hood
- Clean, polish and degrease the external body
- Utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware (additional fee)
Bathrooms, En-suites & WC
- As per all interior rooms, plus:
- Descale and clean basin, bath and shower areas
- Descale and polish shower screens
- Polish all bathroom fixtures
- Sanitize the toilet
- Polish all chrome and metal surfaces